August 27, 2012

Jessie is a Mrs! See Her Napa Valley Country Wedding



Have I mentioned lately that I LOVE my job?

Nearly five years ago I started NoRulesJustBeauty Artistry.  After my own hair and makeup artist DID NOT SHOW UP on my wedding day (she had screwed up the date 5/4 instead of 4/5)  I made a vow that I would provide bridal makeup services which were 110% dependable and consistent, ensuring that MY brides never had to feel the disappointment and last minute scramble that I felt on my own wedding day.

Five years later I am grateful that the beauty industry has provided me a challenging and engaging career which capitalizes on my creativity, and allows me to provide support and services to brides on their most beautiful day.

This weekend I had the joy of providing services for Mrs. Jessie's Napa Valley County Wedding.


Jessie makes my job look easy being such a naturally beautiful girl.  Her light hair and porcelain skin was a stunning combination with her candlelight dress.

Oh and this dress!

You wouldn't know it to look at it in the picture above, but it's actually two dresses in one.  Once the ceremony and formal pictures are over, Jessie can remove the skirt portion of the gown and she has an adorable cocktail dress to dance the night away in!


Stay tuned for a full breakdown of the products used to create this look!

1 comment:

  1. First of all, I love your tattoos! And your wedding looks exquisite. I have a beachfront vacation rental in Sonoma County and its so gorgeous out there, I always said I wanted to renew my vows in the valley. Great to see someone did! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete